Should I Use W4M or M4W Personals Ads For a “Craigstlist” Style Casual Encounter?
Some men and women may find the old fashioned idea of posting up a San Diego casual encounter ad on a website and hoping to meet a special someone for the evening. Granted, yes, it is a very easy way to find a date.
Advantages of Casual Encounter Personals Ads
- You don’t have to leave the house
- Casual encounters ads don’t often cost much money
- There are often plenty of partners available
Just hop on your mobile phone and a hot date awaits, right?
Not so fast.
Let’s Be Real: What About… The Dangers?
The dangers of casual encounters, whether they are in San Diego or elsewhere, are well stated. We’ve all heard or seen the news stories. Many personals type websites are unregulated. You may not know what the hell you are going to get. We don’t want that for our readers.
Get The Hookup
Why not try a proper hookup site instead? There are some really good “affair” sites to have to have a casual encounter with! Several exist, but our favorite is the ever popular Ashley Madison™. Ashley Madison™ is a premium members only website. You may have heard of it, seen them on television, and so on. Here are the benefits of going with AM versus a plain jane personals site in San Diego ran by some dude in his basement (figuratively speaking, of course lol):
- Ashley Madison™ is a multi-million dollar corporation. That means accountability to its member base. They have to care.
- Since it’s a premium service, members may be more serious about their pursuits.
- Members must provide photos, biography and other details on their profile.
- Members can private message each other discreetly.
Know Your Options
This isn’t to say one couldn’t encounter some BS on Ashley Madison™–every dating site has its jokers. All we’re saying is, it’s probably far less likely. Whatever you do decide, there are indeed many other choices for your casual encounter. While you may have to end up paying, premium hookup sites are often way cheaper than a date if you consider the per-day investment (what, like a couple bucks per day?).
Remember, safety first.